Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Classic brown | rattan cane webbing
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Worldwide Shipment
- Assistance in our Showroom
|Indoor/outdoor||Indoor use/dry locations only|
Please note that the reference dimensions are indicated as follows:
All dimensions mentioned in the descriptions are approximate and subject to change (with a tolerance of 2 percent).
- a 53
- b 57
- c 84,5
- d 47
- e 47,5
- f 65
- a 20,87
- b 22,44
- c 33,27
- d 18,5
- e 18,7
- f 25,59
HOW TO CARE FOR LACQUERED WOOD AND HIGH-GLOSS FINISHES
There are a few basic rules for getting the most out of your lacquered or high-gloss wood furniture and ensuring its longevity:
- Avoid exposure to excessive sunlight and humidity and extreme changes in temperature.
- Be careful of wet rings forming on the surface after watering flowers or plants.
- Never expose the furniture to pets with sharp claws or other sharp objects.
- Use coasters and felt pads under lamp bases and accessories.
We recommend the following simple guidelines for maintaining the beauty of your luxury furniture.
Dust regularly with a clean, soft, dry cloth. For routine cleaning, use lukewarm water and a mild dishwashing detergent. Dip a soft cloth into the mixture, wring thoroughly, and clean the furniture. Lacquered wood should not remain wet as water spots can damage the finish. Immediately wipe away excess water with a dry cloth.