Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Nickel finish | black leather
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Worldwide Shipment
- Assistance in our Showroom
|Indoor/outdoor||Indoor use/dry locations only|
HOW TO CARE FOR FURNITURE WITH LEATHER UPHOLSTERY
Tanning and finishing processes do not eliminate imperfections such as insect bites, scars, and stretch marks. These subtleties are the mark of authentic, natural leather.
There are a few basic rules for getting the most out of your leather seat and ensuring its longevity:
- Do not place your seat near a heat source such as a radiator or fireplace.
- Avoid exposure to excessive sunlight and humidity and extreme changes in temperature.
- Be careful with jeans that can stain leather as these stains may be permanent.
- Keep away from pets with sharp claws and other sharp objects (e.g. nails, buckles, etc.).
Dust off regularly (preferably weekly), especially if the furniture has a padded seat. Vacuum with a soft brush tip nozzle or wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Remove accidental stains as soon as possible but never with harsh soaps or detergents.
Maintenance is important for preserving the beauty and physical appearance of leather. It should be done four times per year. Respecting this frequency ensures the maintenance is effective and the leather stays protected. Allow the item to air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
Use a leather conditioning cream with protective and nourishing properties. Avoid aerosols with solvents and oil or fat-based products. Pour a small amount of the product on a soft cloth and spread without rubbing to evenly coat the surface. Apply the cream to seating areas, backs, and armrests. Let dry and then polish with a wool cloth if you wish to create a glossy look.