Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Black finish | sunbrella canvas
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Worldwide Shipment
- Assistance in our Showroom
|Fabric composition||100% acrylic|
|Indoor/outdoor||Suitable for outdoor use|
Please note that the reference dimensions are indicated as follows:
All dimensions mentioned in the descriptions are approximate and subject to change (with a tolerance of 2 percent).
- a 178
- b 102
- c 84
- d 73
- e 44
- a 70,08
- b 40,16
- c 33,07
- d 28,74
- e 17,32
HOW TO CARE FOR OUTDOOR ALUMINUM FURNITURE
Our Outdoor Furniture Collection is made from aluminum. Aluminum does not rust and is extremely easy to maintain. Before cleaning your aluminum furniture, remove all the cushions. Hose the frame down if needed, or clean it with a soft cloth dipped in water and mild detergent. Do not use abrasive cleaning materials.
The cushions are upholstered with 100% Sunbrella® acrylic. This sublime fabric is UV and fade-resistant, mold and mildew-resistant, and water-repellent.
In order to protect your outdoor furniture year-round and increase its longevity, we recommend using waterproof furniture covers and storing the cushions inside.
The best way to keep cushions looking good is by brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabric. Wipe up spills or clean right after a stain appears. The quicker you do this, the better:
- Blot (don’t rub) liquid spills with a clean, dry cloth. For oil-based spills, use an absorbent such as corn starch, then remove with a straight edge.
- Use a mild cleaning spray (such as Dawn or Woolite) and water.
- Rinse the fabric thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Air dry.
If hand-cleaning doesn’t remove the stain completely, try machine washing:
- Remove the pillow covers.
- Close all zippers.
- Machine wash in cold water using the delicate cycle and a normal amount of mild laundry detergent.
- Air dry.