ORDERING / TRANSPORT
The minimum initial order value is EUR 3,500.
The minimum order value for shipment is EUR 1,000
The minimum order value for deliveries without transportation charges is:
• EUR 1,000 for deliveries to the Benelux Union;
• EUR 1,500 for deliveries to Germany, Denmark, and Austria; for deliveries under EUR 1,500, the shipping charge is EUR 150;
• EUR 2,500 for deliveries to France (except for Paris dept. 75), Italy, Switzerland, Spain, United Kingdom, Ireland, Portugal (postal codes < 7600), Sweden, Finland, Poland, Hungary, and the Czech Republic; for deliveries under EUR 2,500, the shipping charge starts at EUR 200;
• EUR 3,500 for deliveries to Paris (dept. 75), Monaco, Alpine area, Portugal (postal codes > 7600), Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Serbia, Croatia, and Slovenia; for deliveries under EUR 3,500, the shipping charge starts at EUR 200;
• EUR 4,000 for deliveries to Norway; for deliveries under EUR 4,000, the shipping charge starts at EUR 200;
• EUR 5,000 for deliveries to Bulgaria and Greece; for deliveries under EUR 5,000, the shipping charge starts at EUR 200.
These terms exclude service orders.
In the case of shipment to islands (e.g. Sicily, the Greek Islands, Guernsey, or Tenerife), the above-mentioned transportation charges are subject to a surcharge.
For countries outside the European Union (excl. Norway and Switzerland), the terms of delivery will be EXW (INCOTERMS 2010) Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands. Upon request, DAP terms will be quoted.
• We only deliver to the curb at the delivery address and the items are delivered packed on a pallet;
• In the event that the delivery address is not accessible for an international truck (52.5 ft), a surcharge of EUR 75 will be applied;
• For deliveries where a liftgate is required, a surcharge of EUR 50 will be applied;
• For deliveries to a residential address, a surcharge will be applied;
• Any changes with regard to the delivery after the goods have been shipped may lead to a delay and possible extra costs, which will be charged to the buyer.
Eichholtz only accepts an order after having received the full business details of the customer:
• Trade name and (if applicable) VAT number
• Delivery address
• E-mail address
• Company name
• Billing address
• Telephone number(s)
• Contact name
• Opening hours